Teacher Salary Scale 2016-2017
Employee Benefits Chart
The Local Choice Presentation
Anthem – Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Website
Anthem – Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Anthem – The Local Choice Website
|Any employee or retiree or his/her dependent that elects to be covered by the ACPS Health Insurance Policy must notify the ACPS Human Resources Dept. as soon as you or your dependent is Medicare eligible.
What is Medicare Eligible?
Turning 65 is one way you can be eligible for Medicare. You can also be under 65 years old and still qualify for Medicare because you are receiving Social Security Disability Insurance, or SSDI. In most cases, you qualify for Medicare due to a disability if you have been receiving SSDI checks for more than 24 months.
VRS Member News
VRS Member Login
ACPS Workers' Compensation Process - ( Effective February 1, 2017 )
Additional Workers' Compensation Resources:
AMELIA COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Amelia County Public School System does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, disabilities or national origin in employment or in its educational programs and activities.
- Consider the staff and students when making all decisions.
- Commit to cultivating a positive working environment district-wide.
- Serve our customers with honesty, integrity and trust.
- Recruit diversified staff with a focus toward learning-centered education.
- Commit to quality service, continuous improvement, and using factual data-driven information in decision making.
- Accept responsibility and are accountable for what we do.
- Believe in uniform and consistent application of Federal and State regulations and District policy and procedure laws.
- Believe that Amelia County Public Schools should be a good place to work.
- Recognize and celebrate outstanding service and successes of Human Resources staff.
- Support Human Resources staff in the attainment of professional goals.
- Believe in treating all individuals with dignity and respect.